Don't Outsource Digital Marketing or SEO For Your Business!
- Don't hire anyone for SEO.
- Don't pay for Facebook Ads.
- And don't buy a new website.
Don't Do Any of It Before At Least E-mailing Me First
I'll tell you in just a second.
But first, I wanted to explain something.
By now you're probably wondering why this website is more plain than un-buttered toast.
- There's no generic upward-trending graphs.
- No attractive people to look at.
- And no pointless sliders.
The reason behind the minimalism is simple.
I don't want anything to detract from what I'm about to share with you.
Let's Address the Elephant In the Room
My industry (marketing) is full of sharks, it's true.
Many of my clients have been burned in the past by agencies and outfits before they found me.
The reason these kinds of companies are so common is very, very simple:
It's easier to sell digital marketing than it is to actually produce good results with it.
Maybe you or someone you know...
- Paid $8,000+ for a website built with a Wordpress template?
- Spent $18,000 on radio ads without 1 single customer?
- Paid $x,xxx every month for SEO but received no improvement for over a year?
- Paid $20-$30+ per click with Adwords, but weren't even really sure what they got from it (if anything at all)?
Unfortunately, these are all short versions of very true stories.
If you've been in business for awhile, you might have a story or two of your own.
The Real Deal
If you're an entrepreneur looking for digital marketing help with your business, you've come to the right place.
But I have to be perfectly honest with you here:
- I haven't won any special awards.
- I'm not a big agency.
- And I can't help everyone (more on that later).
However, with 11 years experience growing businesses online, I'm quite literally a one-man "marketing machine".
- I've helped businesses grow their revenues by 20%+ year-over-year.
- I've doubled website traffic and leads over a 6 month period of time.
- And I've taken a local business from 1-2 leads a day to 10-15 per day in just under a year.
I'm telling you this NOT to be brash; NOT to seem arrogant. Merely to establish my credibility. I'm someone who you can trust to deliver results (and if I DON'T think I can help you, I'll tell you that too).
Currently, I'm helping 8 different businesses in and around Northern California in places like Roseville, Auburn, Sacramento, and Chico. I prefer to work with local clients because I like to meet in person, at least on a monthly basis. It's much easier to collaborate that way so we're all on the same page.
But before you spend any more time reading this, let me be totally up-front with you.
I Have Some Good News and Bad News
First, the bad news. I'm not able to assist everyone that requires my help because of time constraints. The one-man marketing guy has one big downside: he's just 1 guy.
On top of the client work I do every month, I own 3 corporations myself that I have to spend time on.
To compound my time constraints, clients don't really cancel once they've started with me. In fact, since I moved back to the states 2 years ago from living abroad, I haven't had a single client cancel my services. I imagine that will eventually change but for now it's something I get to brag about.
The Good News, You May Not Even Need My Help
To find out if I can actually help you and your business, I've put together a 60-second quiz with just 10 simple questions.
At the end of the quiz, you'll get a form that will collect some basic info and put you on the waitlist.
However, let me be perfectly clear about the waitlist.
It isn't to become a client and I'm not interested in pitching you anything.
Once I get some free time, my assistant will contact you in the way that you prefer to set up a discovery meeting.
During the discovery meeting we'll talk about your business, your goals, and your marketing. And hopefully I can give you some advice and value during that time, all at no charge at all.
If together we decide we might be a good fit, I can put together a no-pressure proposal for you and send it to you in the mail.
You decide you like it. Or you decide you don't.
Simple as that.
The 10-Point Digital Marketing Plan
Once you sign up after the survey, I won't keep you waiting with empty hands. I'll immediately post-mail you a free report I've carefully written called "The 10-Point Digital Marketing Plan".
From this report you can get some insight into my tactics/methodology and even work on applying some of it to your business immediately yourself if you're so inclined.
But most of all, this report really helps you get a simple birds eye view on a digital marketing plan that works.
Feel Free to E-Mail Me At Any Time
- Have a question about anything related to marketing your business online?
- Maybe a question about your website's SEO?
- Or what kind of keywords you should probably be targeting?
- Or even what kind of targeting you should be using for Facebook Ads?
Really, anything! I'd be more than happy to answer your questions for you.
P.S. Take the quiz! At the very least you'll get some good ideas from the questions it asks. You won't regret it.